The best things in life are the simple ones, they always say. Or that the priceless things are those that you get for free. Well, that’s true. Like a simple hug or a kiss or a simple smile. And it does brighten up one’s day. But wouldn’t it be more exciting if we spice up our life a little bit? Like doing some extraordinary experiences and going out from our usual box to see more what the world offers?
I have always been a lover of adventures. I LOVEEEEE to do extreme things that one might even kill me for doing it before I actually die from a certain “dangerous” stunt. But well, life’s too short. Let’s make the most out of it. Plus not all the crazy, exciting things are dangerous!
So here’s the list of those experiences I will never ever forget. EVER. Plus a lot more things I want to have a taste of before old age takes over.
And oh, another truth: BUCKET LIST equals spicing up your life a li’l more!
- Get a mehndi (India, 2010)
- Going down the peak by foot (The Peak, Hongkong. July 2012)
- Jumping off from a waterfall (Sablan, Benguet)
- Riding in a roller coaster (Space Shuttle Ride, Enchanted Kingdom, Laguna, Philippines)
- Somersault from a giant rock in a river (Carranglan river, Nueva Ecija)
- Planking (CLSU, Nueva Ecija)
- Spelunking (Sumaguing Cave, Sagada, Mountain Province)
- Try a Sisha (Tunisia, 2013)
- Munch on exotic foods
- Celebrate birthday in a foreign country
- Beach surfing
- Travel to at least one country every year
- Flash mobilization
- Visit the listed Wonders of the World . (Banaue Rice Terraces, Ifugao, Philippines; Taj Mahal, Agra, India)
- Hiking the tallest mountains (Mt. Pulag, Kabayan, Benguet: 2nd tallest highest mountain peak in the country)
- Work in an NGO
- Organize/ co-organize a TEDx event
- White water rafting
- Sky diving
- Helicopter Ride
- Scuba diving
- Snorkeling (El Nido, Palawan: July 2013)
- Mountain climbing
- Dolphin watching
- Bungee jumping
- Camel ride in the Sahara Desert
- Elephant ride
- Go back to Banaue Rice Terraces and take photos
- Bring mom to another country
- Bring mom and siblings to another place in the Philippines via plane
- Camping in the forest for two nights
- Travel to Europe!